Skip to Main Content

Help For Families in Jackson County

Legal help:

Legal Services of Jackson County541.779.7291
Attorney Referral Service1.800.452.7636
Attorneyssee Yellow Pages under "attorneys"
Paralegalssee Yellow Pages under "paralegals"
Taped messages on legal topics1.800.452.4776

Counseling for children:

Jackson County Mental Health, Children's Program774.8201
Community Works779.2393
Southern Oregon Child Study and Treatment Center482.5792
Child Advocacy Center734.5437
Rogue Family Center864.8700
Private counselorssee Yellow Pages “counselors” & “social workers”

Problems Involving Drugs or Alcohol:

Alcohol Anonymous, Ala-Teen773.4848

Anger Management for Men:


Services for women who are victims of domestic violence:

Help Line, Dunn House779.HELP

Support groups for divorcing parents:

Sacred Heart Church offering non-denominational support groups)779.4661

Parenting classes:

Family Focus779.HELP (779.4357)
Child Welfare776.6120
Court Mediation Services (classes for divorcing or separated parents)776.7171 ext. 240

Child support issues:

Child Support Enforcement776.6043
Family Support Division776.7031


Mediation Services, Jackson County Circuit Court (custody, visitation, financial)776.7171 ext. 240