Skip to Main Content

Court Payments

Pay Online 

OJD Courts ePay ad
  • OJD Courts ePay is an online electronic payment service which allows you to make payments on most court cases, citations, and accounts.
  • OJD Courts ePay accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards and debit cards.
  • Payments are processed and recorded on your case within one business day.

Court Payments

Payment by Credit Card

We accept credit card payments by telephone. Please contact the Accounting Department at 541.776.7171 ext 587.

Payment by Mail

Please make your check or money order payable to Jackson County Circuit Court.

For traffic citations, include your payment of the base fine for each charge along with your citation copy. If you are unable to pay in full immediately, you must contact the accounting department to enter into a payment agreement. If payment in full is not received within 30 days of your sentence date, additional fees are assessed.

Payment in Person

The court will accept payment by credit card, cash, check, or money order. The violations bureau determines the fine amount. If you are unable to pay in full, you may request a payment schedule. If payment is not made within 30 days of your sentence date, additional fees will be added to your receivable balance based on the total amount owed.

Send Payments to:

Accounting Department
Jackson County Circuit Court
100 South Oakdale
Medford, OR 97501-3127

Payment Options

Credit Card & Debit Cards
VISA or MasterCard

Cash, Check, Money Order or Cashier Check

  • Two Party Checks are not accepted.
  • Please do not send cash in the mail.
  • The court will not accept payments made through Western Union.

Notice of Court Fees

The law allows the following fees to recover administrative and collection costs, without further notice to you or action by the court, when the Court has established a payment account, referred a matter for collection, or sent the DMV a suspension notice.

Account Administration Fee ORS 1.202(1)

Administration fees in the amounts of $50, $125, or $200 based on the receivable balance and a docketed money judgment, if eligible, will be added to all monetary judgments when a payment plan is set up.

Collection Cost Fee ORS 1.202(2)

A Collection Referral Fee, and a docketed money judgment, if eligible, is added to every case that referred to the Oregon Department of Revenue or a third party collection agency for collection.

License Suspension Fee ORS 809.267

A $15.00 License Suspension Assessment and a docketed money judgment, if eligible, is added to each case in which the Court is required to notify the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles of suspension or restriction of the defendant's driving privileges.

Collection Agencies

If your account becomes delinquent, it will be referred to a collection agency. The collection agency will notify you of the assignment of the account. You may contact the appropriate agency at the following toll free phone number.

Oregon Department of Revenue 1-877-222-2346
Alliance Credit Company 1-800-456-8838
Municipal Services Bureau 1-800-616-0166
Linebarger, Groggan, Blair & Sampson 1-877-242-9467
NCO Financial Services 1-866-637-0271


Posting Bail for Release of a Defendant from Jail

The court only accepts CASH for posting security release funds. The court will not accept a cashier check or credit card to post bail.

AS THE PERSON POSTING SECURITY, YOU MAY NOT HAVE YOUR MONEY The security deposit you are posting, less the 15% security release costs will be applied toward payment of:RETURNED.

The security deposit you are posting, less the 15% security release costs will be applied toward payment of:RETURNED.
  • any unpaid fines, costs, assessments, restitution or court-appointed attorney fees and expenses that the defendant may have in this case
  • on any other court case where the defendant owes money to the court
  • may be applied to other judgments and child support arrears owed by the defendant

Criminal Fines, Restitution and Fees

All fines, restitution, and fees assessed are due and payable the day of sentencing. The Court may allow the Defendant the privilege of establishing a payment plan to pay all or part of the fines/fees. However, the Court does not send billing statements. It is the responsibility of the person owing the debt to make the payments as agreed. If a payment is not made as agreed, the account may be declared due in full and sent to the Oregon Department of Revenue, or a private collection agency for collecting the debt.