OJD offers Statewide Forms (paper forms and interactive online forms), Local Circuit Court forms, forms found in Local Supplementary Rules, and Uniform Trial Court Rule forms. Go to the OJD Forms page to access the best OJD form required for your case.
You may print and fill out the following forms. Once completed, the forms should be filed with the clerk at the Malheur County Courthouse.
See Disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Drug Court (SAFE)
Forcible Entry Detainer
Return of Personal Property
Small Claims Pro Se
Forms for Plaintiff
- Instructions Small Claims (PDF)
- Small Claim and Notice of Small Claim (Word (PDF) (Interactive Form)
- Motion for Default Judgment and Defendant Status Declaration (Word) (PDF) (must be filed with Small Claims Judgment form, below)
- Small Claims Judgment; Money Award (Word) (PDF)
Forms for Defendant
- Affidavit of Service (PDF)
- Challenge to Garnishment (Word)
- Declaration of Noncompliance and Request for Judgement (Word) (PDF) (for use with the Small Claims Judgment listed above when one party does not comply with a mediated agreement)
- Instructions for Garnishment (PDF)
- Satisfaction (Word) (Interactive Form)
- Small Claims Agreement (Word (PDF)
Small Claims for Inmates
ALL PLEADINGS SHALL BE TYPED, MACHINE PRINTED OR LEGIBLY WRITTEN ON 8 ½X 11 INCH PAPER ON ONE SIDE ONLY.
ALL PLEADINGS SHALL INCLUDE A CERTIFICATION BY THE PERSON SIGNING THE PLEADING THAT TRUE AND COMPLETE COPIES OF THE PLEADINGS HAVE BEEN SERVED UPON THE OPPOSING PARTY OR ATTORNEY BY US MAIL SHOWING THE DATE OF THE MAILING.
ALL PLEADINGS MUST HAVE A TITLE SHOWING THE COURT NAME AND A CAPTION SHOWING THE CASE NAME AND NUMBER AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST SHEET.
ALL PLEADINGS SHALL BE SIGNED BY THE PARTY FILING THEM. THE PARTY'S CURRENT ADDRESS SHALL BE INCLUDED.
PLEADINGS THAT DO NOT MEET THE MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REJECTED BY THE COURT AND WILL NOT BE ENTERED AS AN APPEARANCE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE THESE DOCUMENTS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY. THE COURT STAFF ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. THIS NOTICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SUSPENSION OF THE UNIFORM TRIAL COURT RULES NOR THE OREGON RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE IN THE COURT.