It is important to read all of the information on your traffic citation. Your citation gives you the following information:
- Whether you have been charged with a violation or a crime.
- Where you are cited to appear (either Portland or Gresham).
- The date and time that you must appear. You may appear or submit a written appearance ON or BEFORE date and time indicated on your citation.
- The offense(s) with which you have been charged by the officer.
- The fine amount for each offense charged.
- The officer’s name and number.
- The plea options on your citation (how you can choose to proceed).