OJD Courts ePay
is an online electronic payment service which allows you to make payments on most court cases and accounts. If you wish to contest your open parking citation, do not pay online – refer to the FAQ
page for information regarding pleading guilty with an explanation or pleading not guilty with a trial request.
- OJD Courts ePay accepts MasterCard, Visa credit cards, and debit cards.
- Payments are processed and recorded on your case within one business day.
- $1.50 processing fee will be assessed on each transaction to cover the costs of processing the online payment.
- If your vehicle has been towed, you MUST appear in person at the Parking Citation Office to pay and obtain a release for the vehicle. Please see the Towed Vehicles page for additional information.
- Please wait at least two business days from the citation issue date before making an online payment.
- Payment must be made for the full bail amount on the citation. A partial payment of the bail does not constitute an appearance and will not prevent doubling of the bail amount, a judgment against you for the outstanding amount owed, and potential added collection assessments.
- If your payment has been returned due to non-sufficient funds, you need to call the Parking Citation Office to pay your citation.
- For any additional questions, regarding your parking citation(s), please see the FAQ page or contact the Parking Citation Office.