Skip to Main Content


IMPORTANT!  As of January 1, 2012, there is no longer a 90-day waiting period between the time your spouse/partner was served and the time the court can hold a final hearing on your case or sign the final judgment.  Due to budget cuts, we are unable to make this change in all of the instructions and forms; however, you do not need to file any request for waiver of this previous 90-day waiting period.

The Office of State Court Administrator has prepared family law forms for optional use by local courts. 

IMPORTANT!  Self-represented litigants should check with their local courts and facilitators to find out whether the court in their county will accept the use of these forms and to find out what the filing fee is.  If you cannot find the form you are looking for on this website or at your local court, click to get more information about where else to look.

IMPORTANT!  If your case involves complicated legal issues, you may seriously harm your legal rights if you use these forms without consulting with a lawyer. You are strongly urged to talk to a lawyer. You may find a lawyer by calling the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service and Modest Means program at 1.800.452.7636. You may also contact your local legal aid office. For more information about legal services and information, visit the Oregon State Bar's website at

Downloading the Forms:  Forms available for download are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You need a PDF viewer or reader to open those files.  Adobe offers a free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which works with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.  You can download it from the Adobe website.  Adobe also provides free PDF tools for the visually impaired

How To Select The Forms You Need:  A brief description about each of the form packets is contained in this file Forms for Family Law Cases (Rev 11/14). This may be helpful to you in selecting which packet to use. Click on the links below for the actual forms in each packet.

Searching the Forms:  You may search the forms using the "Search" function above, restricting the search to, not the entire World Wide Web (WWW).  Type in a descriptive word or phrase generally describing the form you need.  For example, if you are looking for forms to keep your child's schedule as it currently exists during the pendency of your case, you may type in the words "status quo" and a number of possible links will be provided. 

COMPLETE LIST OF FORMS:   Complete list of all available forms in each packet (Rev 10/13).

Links to Optional Statewide Family Law Forms

The following forms have been translated into Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, and Korean:

NOTE: Forms must be translated into English before filing with the court.  Please contact your local court if you need an interpreter.

Family Abuse Prevention Act (Revised 2010)

Elderly/Disabled Persons Abuse Prevention Act (Revised 2010)

Civil Stalking

Revised Uniform Trial Court Rule 2.130 establishes procedures for segregating certain confidential personal information in family law proceedings. The revised rule is effective September 1, 2010. 


You should take your completed forms to the court for filing. Some counties have facilitators available to help self-represented litigants complete the forms correctly. Courts charge a fee to file most documents with the court. To find out whether your court has a facilitator to assist you and to find out what the filing fee is, contact the clerk of your local court.