Skip to Main Content

Enforcing Your Parenting Plan in the State of Oregon

Linn County Courthouse
300 SW Fourth
Albany, Oregon 97321

For Information About:

  • Child Support Guidelines & Child Support Services
    Albany Branch Division of Child Support 541.967.2028
  • Options for Resolving Disputes **
    Linn-Benton Circuit Court Mediation 541.967.3952

    ** The names of private mediators can be found in the yellow pages of the telephone book or by contacting the Oregon Mediation Association at 503.872.9775. The Oregon State Bar referral service at 1.800.452.7636 can refer you to family law attorneys in your area, including attorneys who work as mediators.