Skip to Main Content

Enforcing Your Parenting Plan in the State of Oregon

Lincoln County Courthouse
225 West Olive Street
Newport, Oregon 97365


For Information About:

  • Child Support Services
    Lincoln County District Attorney 541.265.7445
  • Lincoln County Supplemental Local Rules
    * Standard Parenting Plan: Rule 8.075
  • Options for Resolving Disputes
    Contact your Trial Court Administrator 541.265.4236

    The names of private mediators can be found in the yellow pages of the telephone book or by contacting the Oregon Mediation Association at 503.872.9775. The Oregon State Bar referral service at 1.800.452.7636 can refer you to family law attorneys in your area, including attorneys who work as mediators.