Welcome to Oregon's 2nd Judicial District
As a separate and independent branch of government, we provide fair and accessible justice services that protect the rights of individuals, preserve community welfare and inspire public confidence.
- Attorneys Practicing in Lane County Circuit Court: In anticipation of eCourt (March 9, 2015) Lane County Circuit Court has converted its computer system to use only six digit bar numbers. To increase accuracy of the information in the system, all bar members still using the older five digit numbers on pleadings should switch to using the six digit number.
- Out-of-cycle changes to SLR 8 and 12 are available. These are approved and effective 10/03/2013.
- The 2013 State of the Court Annual Report is now available.
- In September 2012 there was an update to the court rule regarding Discovery in Foreign Proceedings. Please read the OJD information about Uniform Trial Court Rules 5.140.
- The 2nd Floor Record Center and Public Viewing Room will close promptly at 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Family Court Assistance Office: If you are planning to represent yourself in a family law matter such as divorce, legal separation, or establishing custody and parenting time, the Family Court Assistance Office may be able to help. They have FREE forms you can download from this website or you can purchase forms for a nominal fee directly from the office. The Family Court Assistance Office also offers the FREE service of document review. NOTE: Some online document preparation services charge a substantial fee for family court forms and their product is not guaranteed to be complete or sufficient to resolve a case in Lane County Circuit Court.
- ADA Accommodation - If you need accommodation for a court proceeding, the court may be able to help you with equipment and/or assistance that will enable you to have full access to the activities of the court.